About Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Gallery Opening



The gallery opening was strange. The night was icy and people that said they would come ended up staying in because of it. (Like I could blame them)

I didn't know who to talk to or what to do. I didn't know what to say. I never know what to say at things like this.

It was nice seeing everyone's art on the wall. Seeing what everyone decided to pick.

I felt most comfortable joking about food and reading oversized art books. I don't really know anyone.

I felt bad that I was absent on Wednesday, but the titles were pretty perfect so that was no problem. I just want to pull my own weight.

I was very frustrated that my book hadn't arrived. I kinda felt like I wasn't really part of the exhibit without it. Or, at least, I was less of a part of it.

But it was nice to see my art on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment